This is a ROM that made by bieltv.3 from xda-developers. It is better than percy_g2's CyanogenMod 7.2.
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360/B/L variant only.
- Try this at your own risk.
- Suitable for daily use (daily driver).
- Cannot read contacts from SIM card. Backup your contacts first!
- USB tethering not working.
- Some CM Settings won't work.
How to install? (Follow properly)
1. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) Be on a stock ROM, installation will be cleaner
2. Download THIS EXT4 tool, the kernel and this ROM below.
3. Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), this temp. CWM (by bieltv.3)
4. When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (Stock filesystem is RFS)
5. After the installation, flash the kernel attached below
6. When the Kernel is installed, go to the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
7. Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
8. (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times!
9. Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install this ROM. (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 secodns, your system is unmounted! repeate step 8).
10. Mount the System again and install GApps.
11. After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5v2io5ukx5qvk9d/CM7_totoro_RC_04.zip (New build, 9 March 2014)
http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip (Google Apps)