This is a guide for fixing CWM backup (yes, nandroid backup) md5 mismatch that made by phantomhell@xda-dev. You don't need to discard your CWM backup anymore.
Original source (in Indonesian language, you need to join this group first in Facebook):
- This guide/method is tested on CWM 5.x.x.x. I and phantomhell@xda-dev unsure if this will work in CWM 6.x.x.x.
- You must have lastest busybox installed.
- Try this at your own risk.
1. Download Terminal Emulator from Play Store (or here) and open it.
3. Type this (it will show you lists of items in the folder):
4. Choose your desired backup by typing:
cd /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/(your backup name)
5. Check if there is nandroid.md5 by typing:
6. Type this to create a new nandroid.md5:
md5sum *tar > nandroid.md5
- Deadly @XDA-dev
- Baca Yang Bener
- all member & master from ◄ ۞ஜ Galaxy Pocket FB Community ஜ ۞►