This is a CyanogenMod-based ROM that made by blazecodester and ported by aniket.lamba (both of them are from xda-developers).
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (might works with other variants like GT-S5360B/L, but not with GT-S5369).
- Try this at your own risk.
Auto cache clean n every boot
Very low internal memory utilization
NO battery loss when screen off
Full cm7 theme support
100% bug free
Trans-Layer UI(With lots of transparency)
Removes useless system sounds
Changed UI sounds
Built in wallpapers
Low memory footprint
Status bar soft buttons-Enable in CyanogenMod Settings-Tablet Tweaks
And lots more...Explore yourself
How to install?
1. Download the rom given below.
2. Place it in the root of your sd card.
3. Reboot to recovery and flash percy@cm#2 kernel or BlackReactor's ones.
4. Reboot again to CWM and under mounts and storage, format system, data and cache.
5. Go back and wipe data and cache.
6. Again go to mounts and storage and mount system,data,cache and sd card.
7. Flash the rom
8. Wipe data and reboot.