This is a kernel that made by Nachiket.Namjoshi from xda-developers.
This kernel is only for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360, GT-S5360B & GT-S5360L variants only.
Features (stock GB ROM):
- added ARM technology
- changed ramdisk to make it compatible with some basebands
- Init.d Support
- 5 Frequencies:
- 11 Govs:
- 5 i/o scheds:
- No CWM.
- System-replacer.sh added
Features (CyanogenMod 7 version):
- Initial release for CM
- added ext4fs support for cm
- fixed wifi
- fixed bluetooth
- fixed deepsleep (should support on each device, testers needed)
- all the features above
How to install?
- CWM flashable zip:
Just flash it in CWM.
- Odin flashable:
1. Turn off your phone (Make sure you have enabled USB debugging first)
2. Boot to download mode by pressing Volume down+Home+Power at the same time.
3. Press volume up key.
4. Connect the phone to the PC/Laptop using USB Cable.
5. Fire up Odin and make sure that F. Reset Time is unticked.
6. Click on PDA and select the file that you have downloaded.
7. Click start and the phone will be reboot by itself.
- Stock ROM (v5.0):
Odin flashable: http://d-h.st/Hy0
- Stock ROM (v4.0):
CWM flashable: http://d-h.st/z7N
Odin flashable: http://d-h.st/gEj
- CyanogenMod 7 (v1.0):
CWM flashable: http://d-h.st/osz