This is a kernel that made by nachiket.namjoshi from xda-developers. It is the best kernel ever for me.
- This kernel is only for Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300/B/L variant only.
- Try this at your own risk.
- Added CIFS support
- SWAP supported
- DroidWall Supported
- Init.d Support
- 2 Frequencies
- 11 Governors:
- 5 I/O scheduler
How to install?
1. Turn off your phone (Make sure you have enabled USB debugging first)
2. Boot to download mode by pressing Volume down+Home+Power at the same time.
3. Press volume up key.
4. Connect the phone to the PC/Laptop using USB Cable.
5. Fire up Odin and make sure that F. Reset Time is unticked.
6. Click on PDA and select the file that you have downloaded.
7. Click start and the phone will be reboot by itself.