Recently, Research In Motion announced beta version of its BlackBerry Messenger for ARMv6 and Gingerbread users.
I had tried it and it is working good with almost no issue (expect some lag).
Download (modified APK):
Download (for Titanium Backup method):
How to install?
For modified APKs:
- Install the downloaded file above as normal APK. (Root isn't needed)
Titanium Backup method:
1. Download all related files on link that given above and you must have titanium backup installed or your BBM will keep on infinity loading .
2. Install BBM For Gingerbread 22.214.171.124 Beta.apk and don't open it.
3. Now download backup files named "bbm-on-gb-tb-teztazsirama" above.
4. Extract all and put the content inside /sdcard/TitaniumBackup
5. Open titanium backup and restore BBM Data only
6. After restore complete, now return to your BBM and open it, voila success