This is the mod that made by Nitzz from xda-developers.com.
It is the best tweak ever for me combined with lastest firmware update for my Pocket (IMHO).
- Rooted device
- CWM Recovery
- Android 2.3+
- Stock and stock based ROMs only ATM.
- Nandroid backup (Optional).
- Greatly increases the score AnTuTu
- Radically improved management of ram(Using Hard Multitasking Tweak)
- Improves a lot the graphics (found a new way to integrate bravia engine parts in mod)
- Scan multimedia time drastically reduced
- Network Improvements
- All SQlite database optimized
- Android performances improved
- Enable hardware features turned off by default for a better experience on entry level devices
- Cleans the system every 24 hours, the cache every week and the Dalvik every month
- Reduces the startup time of Android
- Allows you to play ported games without lags
- Automatically Zipalign apks on each boot
- NEW BEATS AUDIO V2.0 INCLUDED (by himself)
- New Enhanced LOOPY SMOOTHNESS tweak (Much more buttery smooth)
- V6 supercharger parts included
- Launcher loading is much faster than before
- Boot time decreased
- The battery is calibrated on every boot
- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
- Check the activities that consume too much battery stop them
- When the phone is charging reduces system services for faster charging
- Improvements in build.prop
- Disable animation of the system when the battery is nearly exhausted
- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
- When you lock the device, the engine makes sure that the GPU is turned off
- Enables deep sleepalso in the bugged rom
- Parts of bravia engine
- Parts of CrossBreeder (credits to dev)
- Parts of Adrenaline Engine (credits to dev)
- Generates video entropy (like seeder app)
- V6 superchargerparts included
- Beats audio 2.0 added
- Slightly improves the scaling of the frequencies (for better results you should try deviant or kuro kernel for Galaxy Y)
- Lightens the load on the CPU switching the workload to GPU rendering
- Enable the swap partition in Android (experimental)
How to install?
1.-shutdown ur cell.
2.-press and hold volume up button+home+power button.
u ll be on stock recovery now.
3.-flash cwm zip(GO TO CWM NOW)
4.-mount system and data
5.-flash the zip and reboot
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h1vnxfjxf5bn5j/signed_VulpiX_v4.0RC1.zip (stock version).
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vgcy72uj23pb3do/signed_VulpiX_v4.0RC1_CMaosp.zip (AOSP (based) version).
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e7an9fpyhro71o5/signed_VulpiX_Ram_Manager.zip (RAM manager config intended for low-end devices)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t2k6rpfaky2bq5y/Beats.apk (Install this if your current ROM didn't have any sound manager like DSP manager, Viper4Android, etc.)
Download link for Old versions:
- v4.0RC1 (Stock version):
- Most stable n best Build Till date..
- Permissions integration fixed for hyper files.
- Revamped updater script.
- Improved balancing between CPU n GPU (improved rendering n shifting of load between them).
- v4.0 RC1 (AOSP (based) version):
- all features are same like stock edition.