This is a ROM that made by Sky_Walker@xda-dev and ported to Samsung Galaxy Y by aniket.lamba@xda-dev.
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360/B/L variant only.
- Try this at your own risk.
- Ultra fast And ultra smooth
- Xperia Launcher
- Xperia themed
- Xperia fonts
- Xperia Ringtones,Notification Tones, UI tones
- Xperia Photos And Videos widget
- Modded Xperia Arc and Xperia S themes
- Xperia icons
- Dolby Surround System added
- Modded Xperia Clock and Widget
- Transparent status bar
- Smoothness tweak added
- Wireless speed tweak
- Media stagefright tweaks for faster video streaming
- Graphics enhancement tweaks
- Performance+various tweaks
- Deleted some unwanted system apps
- Battery saving tweaks
- Smooth scroll
- Hyper speed tweak (as you already see in the REVOLUTiON Light)
- Battery jumping problem fixed
- Head Section app
- VM Heap size set to 64
- Various build.prop tweaks
- Very light ROM
- Same as CM7.2 RC4 by bieltv.3
How to install?
1. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) Flash stock ROM first.
2. Download THIS EXT4 tool, the kernel and this ROM on your device.
3. Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), this temp. CWM (by bieltv.3)
4. When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (stock filesystem is in RFS)
5. After the installation, flash the kernel attached below.
6. When the kernel is installed, go to the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
7. Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
8. (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times!
9. Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install this ROM. (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 seconds, your system is unmounted! repeat step 8).
10. Mount the System again and install GApps (Optional).
11. After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.