This is a ROM that made by _viren_@xda-dev and ported to Galaxy Y by aniket.lamba@xda-dev.
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360/B/L variant only.
- Try this at your own risk.
- THEMED GB KEYBOARD
- NEW CALL SCREEN
- THEMED MUSIC PLAYER
- Based on cm7
- even though of perfomance this thing rocks in battery.. its awesome..
- fast n smooth n snappy
- new boot screen..
- init.d tweaks...
- build prop tweaks..
- voice dialer
- xbin tweaks
- super fast
- v6 supercharged
- 3g turbocharger
- Same as CM7.2 by bieltv.3@xda-dev
How to install?
1. (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) Flash stock ROM first.
2. Download THIS EXT4 tool, the kernel and this ROM on your device.
3. Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), this temp. CWM (by bieltv.3)
4. When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so whole system will be converted to EXT4. (stock filesystem is in RFS)
5. After the installation, flash the kernel attached below.
6. When the kernel is installed, go to the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of kernel)
7. Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache.
8. (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and make sure system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times!
9. Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install this ROM. (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if is less than 5 seconds, your system is unmounted! repeat step 8).
10. Mount the System again and install GApps (Optional).
11. After installation, go back and reboot system, if you made it good, ROM boots, so no problem on it.